If you have job opportunities related to the field of transportation, please e-mail your ad to email@example.com.
Planner Senior Transportation
How would you like to contribute to the development of integrated transportation plans, studies, and investment programs? This position carries out professional planning support and analysis in the preparation of statewide, district, modal, system, corridor, and project plans/studies and in the implementation and monitoring of investments in the transportation program. This position is located in Willmar, MN.
- Bachelor’s degree in planning, geography, urban studies, political science, or related field AND two years of professional transportation planning experience at the local, metropolitan, or state level; OR three years of professional planning experience at the local, metropolitan, or state level. (Note: a master’s degree may substitute for one year of professional planning experience.)
- Experience in the following areas:
- Working knowledge of the theory and practice of comprehensive regional and community planning, with a focus on transportation, land use, economic development, and stakeholder collaboration.
- Working knowledge of the theory and proactive of performance-based transportation planning and investment management.
- Knowledge in the use of GIS technology for planning, research, and analysis.
- Ability to travel throughout the state of MN. Must have a valid driver’s license.
Contact or send your resume to Lena Garcia, MnDOT Talent Acquisition Specialist, Recruitment, at Lena.firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-366-3406, by September 5, 2017.