About the Event
Proactively assessing and responding to risks with informed decisions about trade-offs ensures resilience and future success. This conference provided ideas, methods, tools, and examples of how others have been responding to program and project delivery and operational challenges in the realm of transportation and the environment.
Breakout Session Topics
- Community partnership programs
- Tribal consultation
- Trees and construction activities: when damage to roots precludes preservation
- Complex aquatics
- Emergency response with NEPA
- NEPA is transportation decision making
- History of environmental risk on alternative delivery projects: changing risk to resilience
- Project response and coordination
This event was sponsored by the MnDOT Office of Environmental Stewardship and facilitated by the Center for Transportation Studies at the University of Minnesota.