About the Event
Proactively assessing and responding to risks with informed decisions about trade-offs ensures resilience and future success. This conference will provide ideas, methods, tools, and examples of how others have been responding to program and project delivery and operational challenges in the realm of transportation and the environment.
Breakout Session Topics
- Community partnership programs
- Tribal consultation
- Trees and construction activities: when damage to roots precludes preservation
- Complex aquatics
- Emergency response with NEPA
- NEPA is transportation decision making
- History of environmental risk on alternative delivery projects: changing risk to resilience
- Project response and coordination
- Register online
- Register by mail or fax: Download the registration form (PDF)
- Cost (includes lunch): $55 for public agency attendees; $95 for consultants and other attendees
- PLEASE NOTE: MnDOT employees must register for this conference with their emplolyee development specialist personnel.
Who Should Attend
Planning, design, construction, operations, maintenance, and project management staff from the Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT), local governments, tribal governments, state and federal agencies, and consulting firms.
Rooms are available at the Radisson Roseville Hotel, 2540 North Cleveland Avenue in Roseville, at a rate of $105 per night. To make a reservation, call the hotel by April 5 at 651-636-4567 or 1-800-333-3333 and identify yourself as a conference attendee.
This event is sponsored by the MnDOT Office of Environmental Stewardship and facilitated by the Center for Transportation Studies at the University of Minnesota.