The Center sponsors a series of luncheon presentations throughout the year, with topics focusing on current transportation issues.
- Spring — May 11 - Spring Luncheon: Moving to Access—Is the Current Transport Model Broken?
- Fall — Dec 8 - Will Rising Trip Productivity Change Travel Choices?
- Winter — Feb 12 - The Road to Renewal: Private Investment, Public Trust Funds
- Fall — Nov 28 - Impact 2020: Predictions for the Transportation Industry
- Winter — Feb 14 - How New Transportation Systems Shape Cities: The Example of Greater Paris
- Fall — Dec 8 - Flat City: The Streetcar City and the Revival of the American Dream
- Winter — Feb 15 - Driver alcohol-detection systems: The end to drunk driving?
- Fall — Nov 10 - Why Electric Cars?
- Spring — May 19 - Traffic: Why We Drive the Way We Do (and What It Says About Us)
- Winter — Feb 11 - Intelligent Speed Adaptation: Is European Research Relevant to the United States?
- Fall — Nov 6 - American Transportation Policy: Patterns of the Past and Implications for the Present
- Spring — May 20 - Transportation Options in a Greenhouse: Alternative Strategies to Lowering Our Carbon Footprint
- Winter — Feb 13 - The Future of Vehicle Safety
- Fall — Nov 14 - Realistic Public Transport Futures in an Uncertain World
- Spring — May 24 - From Pearl Harbor to Helicopters: How to Lead in a Multigenerational Transportation Workplace
- Winter — Feb 9 - The Dramatic Failure of U.S. Traffic Safety Policy
- Fall — Nov 3 - The High Cost of Free Parking
- Winter — Feb 10 - In Real Time, Virtually: Evolving Paradigms and Methodologies for Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Fall — Nov 4 - London’s Success with Congestion Charging
- Spring — May 4 - An Unseen Revolution in Transportation Finance
- Winter — Feb 18 - A National Perspective on Current Highway Safety Issues