Sunday, April 14, 2002 - 2:00pm
2002 Forum Materials
- A "Galaxy" of Transportation Leaders Mull Response to 9-11 Terror
Summary of the 2002 Oberstar Forum; regional and national policymakers discuss transportation and responses to September 11.
- Mineta Recounts Unfolding September 11 Horror
US Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta remarks on his role on Sept. 11.
- How Should Transportation Change after September 11?
Congressman James L. Oberstar
- Transportation After September 11
Norman Mineta, US Secretary of Transportation
- From 'Just in Time' to 'Just in Case': Long-Term Impacts of Increased Transportation Security
Steve Lockwood, Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Related Links
- 2002 Oberstar Forum Proceedings (500 KB PDF)